Mar 10, 2014

What to say.

Here I sit.
In the kitchen.
I stare at the screen.
Look to my right.
The porch.
To my left.
The ocean.
Full on sunshine.
The hottest day so far.
But what can you do.
You have to dedicate yourself.
I have to finish this.
I have to graduate.
Tomorrow I have a Skype presentation.
And I think I´ve written about 13 pages.
I´m doing good.

I have also been taken over by a weird feeling.
A new feeling.
I miss home.
And when I say home.
I mean Finland.
My family.
My friends.
It feels so good.
I am excited to spend my summer there.
I feel adventurous.
I have so much love to give.
And I am ready to receive.

The last days have been good.
I have been fishing.
I cought two snappers.
I was so proud.
I was thought how to cut them up.
Prepare them.
And then I cooked them.
And ate them.

I also have had amazing people around me.
Saying goodbye is always frustrating.
The recent days my best friend has been a french dude.
Feels like a little brother.
And his name is Pierre.
We had a big party night the other day.
Went to a new local club.
The second one on the island.
I wish I could share all the stories.
And share the feelings.
We danced all night.

This is what I see right now from the porch.
Goddamn. 

No comments: