Aug 12, 2013

Thoughts.

I just noticed my last post never loaded.
So it´s not really up to date. 
Today I woke up at 8 am. 
Snuggled with all 3 dogs. 
Fell back asleep. 
Woke up at 2pm to gorgeous weather. 
Had to go to the beach. 
After a couple of hours the rain hit. 
I ran home. 
Sun came back out.
Of course. 
Then I ran some errands. 
Grocery shopping (which I hate). 
Heard my body complain about lacking exercise. 
So I did a hardcore roller-skate workout. 
Here I am now in bed waiting to watch True Blood.
I´ve missed out being on tour. 
It´s 10pm and I will try to get up early tomorrow and go for a run. 
I feel like I´m getting old. 
My body suffers from me not taking care of it enough. 

Anyways. 
Scandinavia was amazing. 
Reconnected with both old and new friends. 
Had one crazy night of drinking in Norway. 
With my friends from the band Iceage. 
Tequila, I love you but damn, you make me sick. 
We weren´t able to fly early next day so we had to book a new flight. 
Later. 
We arrived in Finland. 
And at 8pm I threw up. 
That´s how horrible I felt. 
I feel so loved being at home. 
Seeing everyone makes me so happy. 
Well I saw my family. 
And all my friends that were backstage. 
I wasn´t able to go out at all. 
It´s work. 
I´m not able to relax. 
So sometimes you have to compromise. 
And it really feels horrible when I feel quilty. 
For not being able to give as much as I can. 
Or when people make me feel horrible because I can´t give. 
It´s work. 
And I wish people would understand sometimes. 

What else? 
On Thursday I´m off to the city of angels. 
It´s been a while. 
I can´t wait. 

NORWAY/THURSDAY.
This made me sick in Norway and Finland.
THAT SHIT CRAY!
I guess I thought I should go all in.
 As I hadn´t been drinking in a while.

FRIDAY/FLOW.
This is such a cute picture of my sister and her boyfriend.

WAY OUT WEST/SATURDAY.
Listening to James Blake..
P.S. I have a fear of being in the background of peoples pics.
BUT I love randoms being in my pics in the background.

SUNDAY/MIAMI.
MORE CUTIES!
Abuelo looks hilarious. 

I have some clothes to go through.
Suitcase life. 


No comments: