Apr 18, 2013

Dolla dolla bill ya´ll.

I have managed to be without a bank card for a week now.
But I am waiting for a new one to arrive.
The whereabouts of this card.
Mystery.
Every morning I wake up wishing.
But no.
Tomorrow´s Friday.
Please.
Please.
Please mail GODS.
Bring it to me.
I spent my last money on yoga lessons.

Good thing about not having a card.
You don´t:
Spend money.
Drink beer.
Buy cigarettes.
Go out.
Buy junk food.
Do anything fun basically.

Good thing I bought so much food a week ago.
That I still have some.
Positive thinking.

PS. Two people that I know of can´t comment on this turdy blog.
What do I do.

PPS. My day has been so busy.
Running around like a crazy person in 85 degrees.


Yesterday I had a bath.
My body was hurting after two days of yoga.
And long walks with the dogs.  

You can always try to reduce mental fatigue. 




HE DID IT! HE WOKE ME UP!

No comments: