Jun 19, 2013

Early Morning.


Today I woke up at 7am.
Went to the beach.
Dove into the ocean.
It was needed.
As I was brought up next to the ocean.
I always feel it calling me.
It´s an element I need to have near me.
And I certainly feel it calling me when it´s been too long.
I had a massage by this healer.
The more I think about it.
The weirder I feel it was.
I went to the airport during rush hour.
I bought the NEW KANYE WEST YEEZUS ALBUM.
!!!!!!!!!!
I went shopping for stupid beauty products.
Went to Wynwood.
The graffiti, cool area of Miami.
And saw how the bar went crazy when Miami Heat won the game.
Tomorrow is a busy day.
And also a travel day.
I will not return to Miami until the end of August.
Adios.

I´m a nerd. 




Wynwood, Miami. 

My precious Nico.
And black lipstick.
And a crow. 






Wood Tavern in Wynwood.


And I guess I´ll dancing (not by myself) 
to this in the next few days. 

No comments: