Oct 2, 2013

Too much beauty makes you blind.

Had a friend from NYC over.
Brought me new energy.
New opportunities.
And good advice.
We´ll see if pursuing them will lead to something.
We all saw a psychic the other day.
She can´t read me.
At all.
I believed in her.
But now she just says same thing every time.
I thought she would lift me up.
A litte bit.
Can I close my eyes now?
And sleep for an entire day?
I need love.

Palm dreams
I´m starting to take all this beauty for granted.
I´m getting used to it .
Heaven? 
Friends.
Friends and clouds. 
80´s mirror
What an 80´s vibe?

3 comments:

Ella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ella said...

Love your blog! What is it exactly that you do? Looks amazing!

Annika said...

Hi Ella!
thank you for your kind words :)
I work basically 24/7 in the music biz.

Thanks for showing interest!