Nov 16, 2013

Philly.

Nyc.
2 hectic shows.
Sold out.
Yesterday New Haven.
Sold out.
Today.
Philadelphia.
Driving back and forth from NYC.
Tomorrow day off.
Can´t wait.
My body is exhausted.
But there´s a lot more to come.

New Haven was great.
My old friend came to the show.
I love seeing familiar faces.
From home.
Reminds me of who I am.
Where I come from.
Brings back a lot of memories.
This particular friend was my ex-boyfriends roommate.
Back in the day.
And we are basically in the same hometown "gang".

Monday it´s off to Boston.
I am happy today.
LATE NIGHTS AND EARLY MORNINGS. 

For some reason we play a lot of churches, I call it The Church Tour.

1 comment:

ripsumarei.blogspot.fi said...

Hahhaha, du e lustig. Church Tour..
Ha du fått bruna? Du ser fräsch ut! Tänker på dej här hemma. LOVE