Nov 24, 2013

Where am I?

On tour a common questions are.
Where are we?
Where were we yesterday?
Where are we tomorrow?
Last night when I got to the venue in Denver.
The production manager asked me where we came from.
And I had to look at my calendar to remind myself.
A day on the road is a week in normal life.
Today is a day off.
I felt sick yesterday.
I was freezing.
After the show.
We got pho soup.
And I wrapped myself in the hotel bathrobe.
Crawled under the covers and passed out.
It´s almost 2pm and here I still am.
Just had to do some work on the computer.
Today we have a 9 hour drive infront of us.
Salt Lake City.
And then.
Seattle.
Portland.
San Fransisco.
And city of Angels, La La Land.
Then a week off.
Which will include returning to my amazing cottage in LA.
The hammock is calling.
And drive from LA to Dallas, Texas.
Roadtrip.


Random highway stops. 

Amazing views in Colorado. 

I found this amazing app.
Tune in radio.
The 80's and 90's channels rock.
"LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
LIFE IS CHANGING"
-Haddaway

The venue last night.
Trying to look cool turn into looking uncomfortable. 

No comments: